This Giroux cutting board created from cherry wood will become, for many years, one of your favorite...
This Giroux cutting board created from cherry wood will become, for many years, one of your favorite kitchen tool. Recognized for his durability, cherry wood is somewhat reddish, turning brown. The edge grain gives a flat, stain resistant and durable surface while featuring all the textures and fine details of the cherry wood.
- Available sizes: 16" x 19" (40 cm x 48 cm) and 16" x 24" (40cm x 61 cm)
- Height: 2" (5 cm)
- Finished with a non-toxic heavy mineral oil
- Assembled using a food-grade adhesive, approved by Health Canada and the FDA
- Embedded Giroux tin logo
- Includes 4 non-skid feet giving a stable work surface (to install)
- Includes a 100 ml bottle of heavy mineral oil, good for an entire year of treatment